Friday, March 11, 2005

It's Friday!!

Been just about a week since the blog started and I already missed posting a day. In my defense, however, I did send an email to post and it never showed up. I'll have to look into that.
_____________________
If you've been wondering about the title of the blog, or even if you haven't, here's the skinny on it.
When I was a lad my father would tell the story of his grandfather, that whenever he was asked how he was doing he would always begin with "Well, when I woke up this morning..." . So it was born that whenever someone's story was getting a tad long winded someone else would invariably say "When I woke up this morning."
We would all have a laugh.
It's an inside family joke but I'm also using it in memory of my folks who passed away in '97 and '99. Thanks for the laughs Mom and Dad.
____________________
Hope you all have a great day.

No comments: