Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Missed me?

Haven't been around the blog for a couple days. Did anyone notice I was missing? LOL
Anyway. I just posted a new pic of little old me. I like this one better.

____________________

Been busy. My friend Jeff and I are starting up a new website business... more correctly, HE is setting it up and I'm providing some graphics for stickers and decals we'll be selling. Check out www.stickershocked.com. It should be up and running in about a week.
Already we're trying to get the word out. Mention you found out about it here and I'll send you a free Sticker Shocked logo decal.
____________________

St. Patty's day is coming up in a couple days. Time to break out the Guinness and celebrate.
____________________

Well one of my fav bands, Seven Nations will be in Boston playing BC but it's a students only event. So the thought was to sign up for classes and get to go then drop out.. but after reviewing that plan it sounded stupid. Guess it's just sip a few Guinness and pop in a few CDs.
____________________

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just remember me in your acceptance speech....'that crazy Struby obsessed Guinness drinking Carla!!'
Are you still reading 'the list' muahh ha ha ha!