Saturday, February 25, 2006

Leggo my Logos

I decided to show off a few logo designs I've done. The first one is for a comic shop that I'd like to own. I have a miniature "doll house" store I'm ever so slowly converting to a comic shop. So I made myself a design for the sign and the tee shirts my "employees" would wear.The name for those non-comic geeks out there comes from the first appearence of Spider-Man, not some x-rated source. I plan to produce the shirt at some point since I do work in a screen printing shop.



This design was for a proposed skateboard design my friend Shooter and I had planned on selling. We made a few decals and posted them on eBay. It would work as a tee shirt design as well. We still own the Bonehead Boards web address, so who knows.



This is the logo I came up with for myself for freelance stuff and what not. I could use it for a potential comic book company logo too. Oh the possibilites. HAHA



This one is a cd cover design I did for a mix cd my wife and I put together for the teen youth group at church. I kind of liked the plain brown wrapper look to it and the image of the church added a nice stamped look to it. If I'd had more time I would have added some additional details but as most of our projects, we were under time constaints.



I made this one but we never used it. It was going to be ab iron on for shirts for a treasure hunt (duh). My wife's family has a big picnic on July 4th weekeend and she came up with a cool poem and a treasure chest and everything for the kids to have to hunt down. Maybe It'll work out to get used this year.



Lastly this is one I did for a fellow online for his website/comic project. It was a freebie and for the life of me I have no idea if he went forward with project or not. But I had fun coming up with a logo for him none the less.

No comments: