Monday, November 20, 2006

More from the sketchbook

A couple of older sketches to start the week here. I really hope to get some more 'Dillo Strips up soon. Wish me luck.


You know sometimes when you start sketching you're really not sure where you're going with the drawing? This was one of those times.. not sure if he's an alien sentry, a space going frog or what. But I liked him enough to share.


This fella is some aging astronaut I sketched up during a July 4th cookout. When I don't pay enough attention to things my people tend to look as though they are leaning or listing to the side... he's one of theose.

Hope to maybe do some sketching tonite but HEROES is on so we'll see how that goes. That's my Monday night tv show. If you're not watching it you should be. Later gators.

No comments: