Sunday, November 5, 2006



So I got an email the other day from Jim Stafford over at the Bran Man site inviting me to contribute to the new Bran-Man collection book. They asked for the above two designs.. not bad since I've only made 3 altogether.
So thanks, Jim.

Also I'm gonna plug a cool Podcast I've recently discovered. Coverville is put out by Brian Ibbott and as the site describes it: "Coverville is a podcast, produced three times a week, that focuses on cover songs - a new rendition of a previously recorded song. The show is produced and hosted by Brian Ibbott, in his home in Arvada, Colorado - about 10 miles West of Denver.

The show features a combination of music and information about the music, delivered in a very relaxed, informal style. On average, each show runs about 35 minutes and features six selections. Information about the performing artist, and source album is provided, along with information about the artist being covered."

It's available as downloadable MP3 files from the site or through iTunes.

Another great Podcast is Vegas Vics Tiki Lounge offering up some fabulous lounge, surf and exotica music. It's also available through iTunes or you can hook up through the site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's a mercy comment for you! I kid, I kid. I like these a lot. I did a Bran once. I should do another. Oh, I told my buddy about how you said some DM should put his character out of his misery and all he said was "See! I told you!"

Hah. Poor melted dwarf.