Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Years un-resolutions

I don't try to make resolutions anymore. I never keep them so why delude myself into thinking I will. I will however list a few things I would like to accomplish this coming year. Will I? Well tune in here and find out.

They are, in no particular order:

Of course I'd like to lose some pounds around the middle..been working on it a little but would like to get into it a bit more.

Draw more and post more here.

Get Armadillo Junction up and running as a continuing strip.

Get my new house finished... it's happening but taking way longer than I'd like.

Hang with my kids a bit more.

Take my wife out on more dates.

Read more books and watch less tv.

There are probably other things I'd like to try and do but I can't recall them at the moment. I don't think it's an unrealistic list of goals do you? Anyway, we're going to be going out and seeing in the New Years with friends and/or family. I hope it's a good year coming. All the best to whoever reads this..I appreciate your visits.

See you in 2007.

No comments: