Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Sneek Peek



Here's a sneek peek at my long time in the making comic project. I've been pencilling these pages off and on for a couple years. Not that there's a lot of detail..obviously. It's just I keep putting it down to work on other stuff. This strip isn't even that long. I originally did this story as as a submission to a really, really small press anthology way way back in the early 90's. I think the print run was in the negative. But anyway It was my first published work. Then I had the idea of reworking it and submitting it to Dark Horse a couple years back for a contest they were having. I never got around to finishing it. I'm also reworking the story a bit from the original and redoing the dialouge. It's basically a 2.0 version.



I've no clue to when I'll finally get this all done. Between work, the other strips I have cooking and buildig and moving to a new home this year. Sheesh is my plate a tad full or what?
Anyway enjoy the early look-see.


This is a quickie sketch I did at break time of a Post Apocolyptic scavenger feller.

No comments: