Wednesday, June 13, 2007

T-Shirt Designs

Here are a few t-shirt designs I've done up on the freelance work side of things.


The guys who wanted this play soccer (duh) but I guess they really like to throw 'em back too.. hence the tap and mug.


After doing the design for last year's Wood Bat Classic, I got asked to do this year's as well. I like how it came out.. but I think I might have done the penant different if given a chance to remake it. Maybe next year.


And here's last year's Wood Bat Classic design. Used more realistic bats in this one but it posed a printing problem for the screenprinter that did the job.


Another design for the folks in Williamstown. I probably need to pick a few new script/athletic fonts..there seems to be a thread running through these designs eh?

If anyone needs some freelance design done.. drop me an email. Really. I have a new house to pay for.
Thanks.

No comments: