Thursday, October 4, 2007

Sketches and stuff


Posted this today over at the Drawing Board's Iron Fist Jam. Did it up quick with a ball point and copy paper. Good old Iron Fist... should've done Power Man too.




Posted this at the Atland Forum




My contribution to the Collaborative Comics Project. Took me forever to get this done. I know, I know it doesn't look it but I had the script part done then everything else had to wait. Life does that to ya.



This is part of the design for a local company that wanted a crazy forklift driver.. the shirt was one of those "I SURVIVED.." etc etc. This is the composite sketch since I drew the cartoony forklift first then added the driver on another sheet of paper.


Here's the art all inked with a brush pen. I hardly ever use a brush pen..as in NEVER but since my other pens were drying out I used what I had handy. Added the grays in photoshop and made the whole shebang a halftone. There's additional type on the design but I figured the art was good enough to show.

This post makes the 44th post for this year..I'm tied with 2006 and still have 3 months to add more.

No comments: